Surface Mount Switches
Product Code : PS 935MW
Brand Name : HAMILTON
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 1200-5000 INR/Piece
- Stainless Steel SS 304
- Insulation Resistance
- 1000M ohms
Surface Mount Switches are made using finest quality of stainless steel that is high in tensile strength. The strength hence is imparted to the product and the non corrosive structure that is given to the product is also commendable factor to be discussed. The voltage of switching of the product is admired by the customers and also the durability is a point that is appreciated. The features of the product like vibration resistance, resistance towards contact, high precision and high resistance against abrasion are all the major points that help the product gain popularity among the customers. Surface Mount Switches are offered in very reasonable rates and are very easy to be mounted upon the sliding doors.
PS-935 MW NO
- Easy Mounting( Double stick tape option also available)
- Wide Operating Gap: Min 25mm
- 18" Long Wire Leads (White)
- Wire leads communing from Right.
- Housing Material: ABS/NYLON
- Option for White/Brown Color Housing
- Normally Open Contact Switch (N/O, 1 Form A) (Contact is Open when Magnet is not near to the Switch)
Reed Switch Specifications
- Contact Rating : 10W/VA
- Switching Voltage (Max.) : 200 VDC
- Switching Current (Max.) : 0.5 Amp.
- Contact Resistance (Min.) : 150 milli ohms
- Life Expectancy : 1.0 Million Operations
- Insulation Resistance : 1000M ohms
- Shock Resistance : 30G for 11mSec.
- Vibration Resistance : 20G ( 10 to 1000Hz)
- Magnets : ALINCO/ Rare Earth (Unless otherwise specified)
- Supply Ability
- 5000 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week