To establish a prominent presence in the market, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Plunger Switch. This switch is manufactured at our sophisticated production unit using high quality materials and components. Clients can obtain this switch in different technical specifications from us. We check this Plunger Switch on defined quality parameters to provide the best range to clients. Also, we offer this switch at reasonable prices.
- Resistant to heat
- Easy to mount
- Error free detection
PS-920 MW (Plunger Switch)
- 3/8" Dia Mounting Hole
- Flange for Reliable Retention
- 3 mm pre-travel stroke and 7mm overall operating stroke
- Screw Provided
- 18" Long Wire Leads.
- Normally Open Contact Switch (N/O, 1 Form A)
Reed Switch Specifications
- Reed switch Make: HAMLIN PART NO. MDCG 4( UL Listed)
- Contact Rating : 10W/VA
- Switching Voltage (Max.) : 200 VDC
- Switching Current (Max.) : 0.5 Amp.
- Contact Resistance (Min.) : 150 milli ohms
- Life Expectancy : 1.0 Million Operations
- Insulation Resistance : 10 9 ohms
- Shock Resistance : 30G for 11mSec.
- Vibration Resistance : 20G ( 10 to 1000Hz)
- Magnets : FERRITE / ALINCO/ Rare Earth (Unless otherwise specified)